Minimalist Fast-Charge Backup Battery for Bikepacking
Sorry, No Sales of This Product Outside of Continental U.S.
The Nitecore NC10000 is a new-to market backup battery that has mad skillz that are useful as a backup battery for bikepacking:
- 10,000 mAh (2.5x iPhone / Samsung)
- IPX5 Water Resistant (Splashes and dampness OK, submersion not OK)
- Single USB-C Port with QC - PD 2.0 / 3.0 fast charging capability. This means that the unit is capable of 5V / 3A output, 9V / 2.2A output, and 12V / 1.68A output. This compares with the capability of the NPB4 battery, which sells at a much higher price point.
- Includes a 50 Lumen Flashlight for mechanicals & camping
- Weight: 5.94oz / 1.68g - lighter than the NPB2
- Space claim: L-3.5" x W-1.78" x H-0.89" - smaller than the NPB2
- Charges in less than 2.5 hours with an 18W charging block (not included)
- Able to detect and charge low current devices! This is a feature not offered by the NPB lineup of products.
While the NPB line of Nitecore batteries are awesome because they're submersible and offer "pass around" charging capability, the NC line is cool because of its kung fu bikepacking capabilities: small size, light weight, fast charging, and integrated lamp. It's a great battery to have deep in your bikepacking bag for that when you set up camp and want to make sure your devices are topped off.
Ships with a high performance 12" jefe.bike USB A to USB C cable. Because getting a battery without a cable is a drag.