Jayhawker Dynamo Boost - 29er Carbon Fiber Wheelset
The Jayhawker Dynamo Boost Wheelset.
Set up for the new adventure bike and MTB wheel "standard" - 110x15TA and 148x12TA. Not sure if this will fit your bike? Check our cross-reference table or email us at email@example.com.
The Jayhawker is named after the abolitionist guerilla fighters that made their name on the gravel roads in Kansas in the 1850's. This strong and capable Dynamo-enabled carbon fiber wheelset is designed for the endurance gravel rider in mind and does double duty as your soon-to-be-favorite bikepacking setup.
Produced in Taiwan to our specifications by Gigantex, one of the world's largest private label carbon fiber wheel manufacturers. We also made sure that the wheelset is certified to the European Wheel Standard ISO 4210-7. Gigantex produces thousands of rims and wheelsets for nearly all of the big Global bicycle brands. We've managed to secure a production slot in between the big names and we're paying forward the favor to our customers!
Jayhawker Carbon Fiber Rims:
- Front: 32 Spokes, Rear: 32 Spokes
- 29er / 622 profile only - sorry, no 27.5 available
- 23mm inner width
- 29mm outer width
- 28mm rim height
- Disc brakes only - no rim braking
- Bead retention lip allows for higher pressures (for gravel and road use)
- Slightly asymmetric - providing greater strentgh
- UD matte flat black finish - minimal carbon fiber cross hatch
- Looks great dirty or clean
- Stealth - zero conspicuous branding
- Tire profiles as narrow as 37mm and as wide as 2.35 in (2.6 in at the max
- Front Hub: Shutter Precision PD-8X, Black, 15x110 Thru Axle, 6-hole disc
- Rear Hub : Powerway PH-M82, 12 x 148 Thru Axle, 6-hoke disc
- 6 Pawl Removable Freehub
- 9 degrees of engagement (360/40) and a buzzy 40 tooth ratchet ring
- 1 x Enduro 6802 ABEC3 sealed bearings, 3 x Enduro 6902 ABEC3 sealed bearings
- Shimano HG, SRAM XD, SRAM XDR, or Shimano Microspline Freehub (Not sure what type your bike takes? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!)
- Thru Axles not included.
Spokes, Valves, and Tubeless Tape
- Sapim Race spokes (black) with Sapim Brass Npls (Front)
- Sapim D-Light spokes (black) with Sapim Brass Npls (Rear)
- Forgiving cross-3 lacing
- 4 extra spokes per wheelset
- Shipped with tubeless rim tape installed and tubeless valves installed
- Remove valve to run with tubes
Wheelset Mass: - (includes rim tape and valves, like you'll be using them!)
- Front - 1,095g, Rear 951g
1 year warranty - parts failure and workmanship.
Sorry -- due to shipping constraints -- no sales outside of the continental U.S. without a prior incremental shipping quotation.